Saturday 25 July 2015

Sasha Easy Fit pattern by Laela Jeyne Patterns

So, we're finally getting a bit of sunshine in the UK - time to do some summer sewing for me!!

The Sasha Easy Fit is a great versatile pattern to add to your collection - options for dress, blouse and romper - yes you read that right - romper! They're not just for kids!!


I think I like mine best styled with a belt - but there is elastic at the waist to keep it fitted perfectly to you as well.

I chose to add the optional sleeves to my romper, and there is also the option to add a pretty lace insert to the back.


Mine is made with a light drapey knit, and is super comfy! Knit definately works best with the romper, as it gives you the stretch you need to get it up over your shoulders!!


And what about trips to the bathroom I here you ask?! Well again, because I used stretchy knit - it's easy to pull to one side ;) So no need to fully undress, lol!!!


Next I made the blouse - this time the sleeveless option and I used chiffon for a nice floaty top (it's hard to see in the pictures, but there are lots of tiny cats on the fabric - CUTE!!!)


There are lots of great images and fitting instructions in the pattern - as well as finished garment measurements to allow you to compare to your own measurements, so you can get the perfect fit for you.

Marisa, the designer, took all the testers opinions into account during the testing, so as to make this pattern as great as it can be!


The pattern is available now HERE and is on sale at just $5.40 (There is also a 40% off sale shop wide!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment