Tuesday 18 November 2014

E+M Patterns Dress Pattern No.17 release and sale

Released today is the latest pattern from E+M Patterns - a great winter staple for the cold weather that is setting in!! I was very pleased to be able to test another one of Allisons lovely patterns!


I decided this would make a perfect little Christmas dress, and I had this lovely soft fluffy jersey fabric I thought would be perfect! It's so warm a snuggly - especially the big cowl neck. There is also the option to do a plain banded neck.


For this dress I chose to do an elastic waistband, but you could also have a shirred waist, or belt loops with a belt of your choice.


There are three different hemline options - straight, hi-lo or shirt hem - for this dress I chose to do a straight hem. You can also pick between 3/4 or full length cuffed sleeves.


Oh, and the other great thing about this dress - it has hidden in-seam pockets!! Little B does love pockets!!


For my second dress I went with a plain minty green interlock - again very soft and cosy - great for this chilly weather!


This time I chose the belted option and used some bright pink grosgrain ribbon to add some detail, and I went with the hi-lo hem - which looks so cute!


As always Allisons instructions are so clear and easy to follow, and with so many options this really is a fantastic pattern!


The regular price will be $8, but it's ON SALE for $4 (50% off - no code needed) until Thursday!!

The pattern is available on the E+M Patterns website, as well as Etsy and Craftsy

6 comments:

  1. Wow I absolutely love this pattern, the 'christmas dress' is so cute and cuddly, and looks soft and warm. The hi-low hem version in the mint green is adorable with the pink ribbon belt, Little B looks amazing as always in these new creations, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dresses! I spotted this dress in the news feed and now I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a great pattern :) easy to sew and really cute!!

      Delete
  3. Just gorgeous! Beautiful sewing and a beautiful model.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable in her new dresses! Thank you so much for helping me test another pattern. You're the bestest!

    ReplyDelete